Our First Line Maintenance service provides you with initial technical assistance to resolve basic requests.
First Line Maintenance is available in all locations within our region, servicing both on and off-site ATMS, 7 days a week.
We provide trained First Line Maintenance technicians and guards to complete the following range of duties:
- Responding at your ATM site within contracted Service Level Agreements
- Resolving a wide range of technical ATM faults that require no parts or tools
- Replacing consumables where required
- Affiliated with an accredited security company to replenishing cash should the service be required.
- On-site troubleshooting towards second line repair should it be needed.
- Assistance restoring communications if the unit is down
- Inspecting the ATM fascia and surrounds for the presence of any unauthorised devices
- Providing general cleaning of the ATM and surrounds
- Reporting on ATM issues requiring further attention such as graffiti, atm or surrounding property damage, cash quality, environmental issues like heat or moisture.
- Replacing decal stickers and marketing where required.
- Ensuring on-site personnel safety and ATM security management is adhered to.